We live in a very competitive business world where technologies are used dramatically to over come one another. If you are a restaurant/takeaway business owner and you have decided to purchase our restaurant online ordering system with the professional website to expand your business and to attract customers who are more confident to place orders online rather over the telephone. Let’s now learn how you can start to grow your online business with our suggested marketing methods in great detailed.
We at XRANGE would like to congratulate you for taking the first and the very important step towards getting your own online brand awareness. These are tried and tested way you can engage a wider customer base from all over and get one step higher than your local competitors.
We are here to help you increase you business and in this article we will provide you with valuable and powerful information to increase your business from day one.
After the website is set up, completed and all up and running, it is very important to know that this website is an individual business website helping to build up your own business branding. Online marketing is the one way by which owners can keep their online customers engaged and encourage them to re-order from their own website time to time.
Restaurant/Takeaway must do their own website marketing both offline and online to increase visitors to convert into customers. Here are some very useful and powerful steps should be followed to increase the business:
Suggested Marketing Method – Offline:
1. Print order online from our website www.(your-restaurant-website-name).co.uk on restaurants menu, poster, lighting box, window stickers, where ever you can. Mention in the menu that “Order Online to Save Time and Money” followed by your website address. If you have already printed a lot of menu, then create small stickers to go on your distribution menu to ask customers to order online.
2. Create discount codes from the back-office and print them and distribute to your local area. Remember once the customer is registered because of the discount code, they will come back from time to time to order, giving you a loyal and long term customer base.
3. Create discount code or give extra points to all customers ordering online from the restaurant/takeaway website and those who didn’t ordered for a month.. give them 100 points and call them and ask them that “You have registered in our ordering system on [date] but you didn’t placed any order yet..is there anything we can help you with..”. If you keep on doing it, customer will trust you and think in their mind that your business is taking care of them. Customers like good service so need to build trust in your brand. Online ordering will automatically follow when these steps are done on a consistent basis.
4. Tell your collection customer to “Like us on facebook and claim the code £5 off” and make a bunch of leaflet with your restaurant/takeaway logo and always drop in the collection bag and mention that you have dropped a leaflet explaining what to do to claim the code “Like us on facebook and get the code for £5 off” and also mention them to share the facebook page to their friends and family. This step will create a long term online marketing as more and more people are joining facebook everyday.
5. Give some discount on ordering online, anything like 1% off on every order those who place orders online. so this will help to get your brand viral because the people who placed the order they will tell their friends and family and this will create good word of mouth marketing. So you can put this 1% off message on your website, door, window, menu and everywhere you can.
Suggested Marketing Method – Online:
1. Write blog every single week or month and update what is the current change happened in the restaurant/takeaway. This will create a good reader base and some of these readers can become loyal customers. You can write on your food products from the menu explaining the ingredients and the cooking methods you use to prepare these foods. This helps to attract customers from search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Blog helps customers to get updates of your business, also it will update on your business twitter pages and facebook pages so customer can’t miss the update..This is a feature already installed in your website.
2. Add your food pictures in facebook fan page, customers like to see different information each time they visit back your website or your fan page and keep it updated per week so it will help customer to be updated..and build a good trust on your brand. If they like what they see and read, they will share with their friends and family.
3. Make videos of the shop and food with your smartphone and upload in youtube so this create viral and you will get visitors to your website.
4. Add your website in yelp.co.uk, london-eating.co.uk and other major restaurant directories so this will give good reputation and it will give backlinks to your website which is very good for search engines. The more you submit the better it is.
5. Google places are very important, make sure you verify your shop with Google place because this will help your website to get rank properly in search engine and people search on online for food online ordering system.
6. Spread your website in internet as much as you can so it will help your website to become popular.
7. Bookmark your website in digg.com, reddit.com, stumbleupon.com and other bookmarking site. The more you submit the better it. When you write blog posts use the bookmarking methods to get more backlinks and this will bring more visitors to your website.
8. Every week see your Google analytics and study how the visitors are coming and what they are doing in your website and work accordingly.
9. Write comments where ever you see someone talking about food and brand your restaurant in the comment box by putting your name, website address and ofcourse the comment. Repeat the process daily, weekly and monthly. For example 5 comments per week. And how do you find this type of article, very simple just google it anything about food your will find it out.
10. Write 400 – 500 words of article about any of your food and submit to ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com, and many more. If you can do it will be very good for your website because you are getting backlinks to your website and it will help your website to get ranked in search engine. (advanced level)
If you do all this marketing regularly and consistency you will definitely see good orders coming from online and your website will be one of the brand name in your local market.
We understand that these suggested marketing methods do take time, but if you would like your online business to grow quicker than others, then you have to follow the above methods until you master it. If you want the online marketing to be done by one of Online Marketing Expert then please contact us for a quote.
Hope the above step by step guide on our suggested marketing methods both online and offline are clear and if you are unsure with any of the above steps contact us using the contact us method from your admin back-office or use the support ticket.
3 Comments for Suggested Marketing Methods for Restaurant Online Ordering System